According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Respiratory Care Devices Growth valued at USD 18.41 Billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 37.04 billion by the year 2027, at a CAGR of 9.0%. Respiratory care devices are increasingly used in the treatment, monitoring, and diagnosis of respiratory disorders. These devices are given to the patients to improve the treatment process.
The rise in lifestyle habits like smoking, consumption of alcohol, and an increase in the geriatric population is a significant factor boosting the market. Technological advances for new devices, regulatory approvals, product launches are further promoting market growth. The prevalence of air pollution, climate changes, dust, are also fueling the market growth.
The pharma and healthcare industry is at a crossroads. Patients are benefiting from the promise of cell and gene therapies; uncommon diseases that were previously thought to be incurable are on the verge of finding true treatments. Artificial intelligence (AI) and machine-learning technologies are creating hopes that therapy discovery and development would be more innovative, as well as faster and cheaper. Manufacturing, the supply chain, and the entire healthcare ecosystem all have the potential to benefit from data-driven initiatives. Consumer attitudes and behaviours are shifting in a variety of ways, from growing use of technology and willingness to share data to an interest in using tools to make prescription and treatment decisions. Such factors will drive pharma and healthcare market growth in the coming years.
Some key highlights of the report:
- In the year 2018, Convexity Scientificlaunched its Flyp nebulizer for COPD and asthma patients it is a held handheld, the pocket-sized device was approved by the FDA in the year 2017. Convexity's nebulizer comprises an internal vibrating disk that produces an inhaled aerosol mist to deliver medication deep into patients' lungs.
- CAIRE, in the year 2019, launched FreeStyle, it is a portable oxygen concentrator. It is being designed to deliver oxygen bolus as the user's respiratory rate. FreeStyle Comfort is designed to be comfortable for wear due to its unique ergonomic design. It has also met FAA guidelines for use on commercial air flights and also offers wireless connectivity.
- Masimo, in the year 2017, received an FDA 510(k) clearance for Rad-97 pulse co-oximeter and had launched it in the US. Rad-97 consists of a multi-touch display, a small footprint, and easy configuration; it also comprises of WiFi and supported Bluetooth wireless connections to related compatible devices like thermometers, glucometers, and weight scales.
- Medtronic in the year 2019, announced the complete acquisition with Klue. Klue's technology is expected include the Medtronic Personalized Closed Loop (PCL) insulin pump system. Klue's has a unique early meal detection technology that can help in transforming diabetes care; this is expected to be a huge opportunity for Medtronic in diabetes care.
Key Players covered in this report are:
Philips Healthcare (Netherlands), ResMed Inc. (US), Medtronic plc (Ireland), Masimo Corporation (US), Fisher Paykel Healthcare Corporation Limited (New Zealand), Chart Industries (US), Drager AG (Germany), Invacare Corporation (US), Getinge AB (Sweden), Air Liquide (France), Hamilton Medical AG (Switzerland), Vyaire Medical (US), GE Healthcare (US), Nonin Medical Inc. (US), Apex Medical Corp. (Taiwan), Smiths Group (UK), Omron Healthcare Inc. (US), Allied Healthcare Products, Inc. (US), Teleflex Incorporated (US), DeVilbiss Healthcare LLC (US), Convexity Scientific (US), CAIRE (US), Oventus Medical's (Australia)
Additionally, the report consists a detailed analysis of the segmentation of the PTA Balloon Cathetery tests Market based on product types and end-use/application offered in the PTA Balloon Cathetery tests Market –
Products Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2017–2027)
- Therapeutic Devices
- PAP Devices
- Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) Devices
- Automatic PAP (APAP) Device
- Bi-Level PAP (BPAP) Devices
- ICU Ventilators
- High-end ICU Ventilators
- Mid-end ICU ventilators
- Basic ICU Ventilators
- Portable/Transportable Ventilators
- Heated Humidifiers
- Passover Humidifiers
- Oxygen Concentrators
- Fixed Oxygen Concentrators
- Portable Oxygen Concentrators
- Metered Dose Inhalers (MDIs)
- Dry Powder Inhalers (DPIs)
- Reusable Resuscitators
- Adult Resuscitators
- Infant/Neonatal Resuscitators
- Nitric Oxide Delivery Units
- Oxygen Hoods
- Monitoring Devices
- Pulse Oximeters
- Pulse oximeter sensors
- Pulse Oximeter equipment
- Gas Analyzers
- Diagnostic Devices
- Polysomnography Devices
- Peak Flow Meters
- Other Diagnostic Devices
- Consumables and Accessories
- Reusable Masks
- Nasal Masks
- Full-face Masks
- Nasal pillow masks
- Oral Masks
- Disposable Masks
- Disposable Resuscitators
- Breathing Circuits
- Tracheostomy Tubes
- Nasal Cannulas
Indications Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2017–2027)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Sleep Apnea
- Infectious Disease
- Lung Cancer
- Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
End Use Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2017–2027)
- Home Care Settings
- Ambulatory Care Centers
Key Regional Markets Studied in the Report:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- The Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Major Points covered in this report are as below:
The Respiratory Care Devices Growth industry development trends and marketing channels are analyzed. The feasibility of new investment projects are assessed and overall research conclusions offered.
With the tables and figures, the report provides key statistics on the state of the industry and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the market.
Development policies and plans, manufacturing processes and cost structures are also analyzed. This report also states import/export consumption, supply and demand figures, cost, price, revenue and gross margins.
The Respiratory Care Devices Growth Market report provides key statistics on the market status of the Respiratory Care Devices Growth manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry.
We can also provide the customized data for separate regions like North America, United States, Canada, Mexico, Asia-Pacific, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia, Rest of Europe, Central South America, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Middle East Africa, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Rest of Middle East Africa
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2771
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.